In Association with
Ayush Medical Association India
World Academy of Traditional Medical Science
Registered By State Government of Rishikesh - Uttarakhand
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
1. This Course has been specially designed and tailor-made for the beginners of the said alternative system of medicine.
2. In this Course the Basic knowledge of the Yoga-Ayurveda-Panchakarma and Naturopathy will be taught with Practical Training of the said systems.
3. The course is suitable for teaching Yoga Basic Ayurveda-Panchakarma and Naturopathy to healthy young adults.
4. The course will cover methodology of yogic practices, Anatomy and Physiology of human body.
NATURE OF THE COURSE
1. Duration of the Classes: THREE MONTHS
2. Period: 17th March to 16th June 2018
3. Timing: Monday to Friday :- 5.00 PM. TO 8.00 PM. (3.00 Hours)
4. Class Type:
• Practical Classes: 5.00 PM. TO 6.15 PM.
• Break Time: 6.15PM TO 6.30 PM.
• Theory Classes: 6.30 PM. TO 8.00 PM.
1. HSC or Equivalent
2. Certified Training in Yoga from any other institute
Theory, Practical and Viva examination from 5TH JUNE TO 16TH JUNE 2018.
Only those students will be allowed to appear for the examinations who have 80% attendance in the theory as well as practical class.(PLEASE NOTE: NO REQUEST WILL BE ENTERTAINED FOR RELAXING THE ABOVE RULES.)
AGE GROUP AND HEALTH STATUS
Any person can apply for the said course but candidates have to be of average health. Any one suffering from High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Bronchial Asthma, Spondylosis, Schizophrenia etc., will not be eligible.
This course requires complete and un-reserved commitment on the part of the student. Each program is adjusted within a very tight time-schedule and therefore requires from the student utmost regularity and punctuality. Before applying for this course, students are requested to make sure that their other commitments will not interfere with the schedule of this course.
Please Note: - Any request for the relaxation of rules to suit one’s other commitments will not be accepted.
Following Subjects will be covered in the course
1. Paper - 1 PART A - Traditional Yoga PART B - Traditional of Hatha Yoga Texts
2. Paper - 2 Structure & Functions of Human Body ( Sharir Rachna, Sharir Kriya – Vigyan)
3. Paper - 3 Ayurveda and Panchakarma
4. Paper - 4 Naturopathy
5. Paper - 5
PART A - Role of Psychology in Yoga-Ayurveda and Naturopthy
PART B - Principles and Methods of Teaching as applied to Yogic Practices.
• SPECIAL WORKSHOP: - Workshop on Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation • TEACHING JOURNAL: All the students will have to maintain a Teaching Journal in the prescribed form, for teaching all the Yogic Practices.
PRACTICAL TRAINING :-
• Shudhi Kriyas
• Meditation Practices
• Mantra Recitations
2. AYURVED - PANCHAKARMA