In Association with
Ayush Medical Association India
World Academy of Traditional Medical Science
Registered By State Government of Rishikesh - Uttarakhand
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
1. Diploma in Yoga, Ayurveda-Panchakarma, and Naturopathy has been devised for those who are not satisfied by mere technical knowledge and they are eager to know about its philosophical and psychological backgrounds, as well as why and how it affects the body and mind
2. The emphasis in this course is on developing a right perspective and understanding the Science and Art of Yoga, Ayurveda-Panchakarma and Naturopathy through first-hand experience of right living in one’s own mind-body framework
3. This course has also been devised to train who are interested in becoming YOGA TEACHERS and helping others through knowledge of Yoga,Ayurveda-Panchakarma and Naturopathy.
NATURE OF THE COURSE
1. Duration of the Classes: NINE MONTHS
2. Class Type: a. Practical Classes b. Theory Classes
Admission for the Diploma Course is available to Graduates or to persons holding Equivalent qualification of a recognized University.
Completed the Certificate Course in Yoga from any Reputed Institute
Theory, Practical and Viva examination from 15th February to 28th February 2018
Only those students will be allowed to appear for the examinations who have 80% attendance in the theory as well as practical class.(PLEASE NOTE: NO REQUEST WILL BE ENTERTAINED FOR RELAXING THE ABOVE RULES.)
AGE GROUP AND HEALTH STATUS
Any person can apply for the said course but candidates have to be of average health. Any one suffering from High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Bronchial Asthma, Spondylosis, Schizophrenia etc., will not be eligible.
This course requires complete and un-reserved commitment on the part of the student. Each program is adjusted within a very tight time-schedule and therefore requires from the student utmost regularity and punctuality. Before applying for this course, students are requested to make sure that their other commitments will not interfere with the schedule of this course.
Please Note: - Any request for the relaxation of rules to suit one’s other commitments will not be accepted.