In Association with
Ayush Medical Association India
World Academy of Traditional Medical Science
Registered By State Government of Rishikesh - Uttarakhand
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
1. This Course has been specially designed and tailor-made for the beginners and who wish to take up teaching of Yoga.
2. Specially designed for people who want to learn and gain deeper understanding of Yoga but cannot undergo training on daily basis as they have time only on Sundays
3. The course is suitable for teaching Yoga to school children and healthy young adults
4. The course will cover theoretical and practical aspects of Yoga. The methodology of yogic practices. Anatomy and Physiology of human body. Teaching Yoga to school children, Child Psychology, Teaching and Lesson Planning for conducting a Yoga class
NATURE OF THE COURSE
1. Duration of the Classes: SIX MONTHS
2. Class Type: a. Practical Classes b. Theory Classes
HSC or above
Theory, Practical and Viva examination from 15th November 2017 to 30th November 2017
Only those students will be allowed to appear for the examinations who have 80% attendance in the theory as well as practical class.(PLEASE NOTE: NO REQUEST WILL BE ENTERTAINED FOR RELAXING THE ABOVE RULES.)
AGE GROUP AND HEALTH STATUS
Any person can apply for the said course but candidates have to be of average health. Any one suffering from High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Bronchial Asthma, Spondylosis, Schizophrenia etc., will not be eligible.
This course requires complete and un-reserved commitment on the part of the student. Each program is adjusted within a very tight time-schedule and therefore requires from the student utmost regularity and punctuality. Before applying for this course, students are requested to make sure that their other commitments will not interfere with the schedule of this course.
Please Note: - Any request for the relaxation of rules to suit one’s other commitments will not be accepted.