1. To Understand Pranayama from Physical, Mental, Emotional, Social and Spiritual level.
2. To Learn the Correct Meaning and Techniques of Pranayama
3. Learning and application ofthe Principles of Pranayama for Restoring and Promoting Positive Health.
4. For developing a clear and Rational Understanding of Pranayama from spiritual Point of view.
5. To LearnThe Concept of Bandhas and Their Application in Pranayama
6. To Understand The Concept of Nadis and Chakras and Know Their Link During Pranayama.
7. To Learn about Sagarbha and Agarbha Pranayama.
8. Learning about Sahita and Keval Pranayama/ Kumbhaka
9. To Learn the Shanmukhi Mudra in relation to Pranayama.
10. OmkarJapa, GayatriUpasana, Trayambaka Mantra and Om- Stavan are also part of this course.
1. To know how we breathe normally and if required how to correct it, so that the functions of the body and mind can go on undisturbed.
2. Proper posture for breathing freely and easily throughout the day to improve our physical fitness and mental alertness.
3. Awareness of body space and breath which flow through this space in a normal spontaneous way – PRANADHARANA.
4. Convert this normal spontaneous breath into very deep and slow breath pattern involving full use of the chest, diaphragm and abdominal muscles- CONSCIOUS-HAPPY-HEALTHY BREATHING
5. With the selective use of the Abdominal muscles and the Pelvic floor muscles during inhalation and exhalation, with uniform speed, depth and gentleness of breathing and converting it into basic pattern of PRANAYAMIC BREATHING – PURAK AND RECHAK.
6. Various types of Pranayama as per PATANJALI YOGA SUTRA & HATHA PRADIPIKA.
1. Duration of the Classes: One Month
2. Period: - 1st December to 30th December 2017.
3. Days of classes: - Monday to Saturday
4. Timing of Class: - 6.30 pm. to 7.30 pm.
5. Weekly Guest lectures in relation to the objectives of the course.
COURSE FEES: - RS.7, 500/- (T-Shirt of Academy will be complementary)
Everyone can join the course who areinterested to learn the Pranayama with correct and scientific methods. Preference will be given to Yoga Teachers and those who have already learnt and are practicing Pranayama. Admission first -come -first basis, Limited Seats.
Theory, Practical and Viva assessment on 28th and 29th Dec 2017.
CERTIFICATION –Certificate will be issued only to Successful candidates, those who have cleared the assessments.Successful participants will receive Certificates on 30th Dec 2017.