In Association with
Ayush Medical Association India
World Academy of Traditional Medical Science
Registered By State Government of Rishikesh - Uttarakhand
OBJECTIVES OF THE COURSE
1. Educate the students, to understand the determinants for protection, preservation and promotion of positive health at physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual levels.
2. To teach the students to understand the determinants of stress related ill health as well as etiology for common ailments.
3. To teach the students to developing and imparting skills in application of Yogic practices for restoring and promoting positive Health.
4. The syllabus, geared to meet the objectives, contains theory papers, clinical research and project work with an emphasis on clinical experiences.
5. Etiological, factors, involved in producing disease states, will be studied with the help of scientific reasoning, scientific research, surveys and clinical observations.
6. Various Yoga practices, having THERAPEUTIC VALUE for these disease states at physical, mental, emotional, social and spiritual levels will be studied, in the context of basic concepts and textual reference in YOGA, AYURVEDA, PANCHKARMA and NATUROPTHY.
7. The course has been devised for those who are not satisfied by mere technical knowledge of Yoga (Yoga Teachers) are eager to know about its Philosophical and Psychological backgrounds, as well as WHY AND HOW it affects the body and mind.
8. The emphasis in this course is on developing a right perspective and understanding the science and art of Yoga, through FIRST – HAND experience of right living in one’s own mind –body framework.
9. This course is specially designed to educate people who are interested in becoming Therapist and also serve the society.
NATURE OF THE COURSE
1. Duration of the Classes: NINE MONTHS
2. Class Type: a. Practical Classes b. Theory Classes
3. salient features of the course
- Daily Classes, Monday to Saturday, 3.5 Hours
- 1.5 Hours Practical Classes
- 1.5 hours Theory Classes
- Regular Internal Assignments
- Individual & Group Projects
- Study Visits
- Guest Lecture
- Final Examination
1. Admission for the Certificate Therapy Course is available for those who have completed their Certificate or Diploma in Yoga Education from reputed Institutes.
2. Those students who have attended the Certificate course or Diploma in Yoga Education and Advanced Course who were not been awarded the certificate and keen interest in Yoga Therapy can also join the said course.
Theory, Practical and Viva examination from 15/04/2018 to 30/04/2018
Only those students will be allowed to appear for the examinations:
- Who have 80% attendance in the theory as well as practical classes.
- Who have completed all the assignments to the satisfaction of the course In-charge
- Who have completed the Project work
AGE GROUP AND HEALTH STATUS
Any person can apply for the said course but candidates have to be of average health. Any one suffering from High Blood Pressure, Diabetes, Bronchial Asthma, Spondylosis, Schizophrenia etc., will not be eligible.
This course requires complete and un-reserved commitment on the part of the student. Each program is adjusted within a very tight time-schedule and therefore requires from the student utmost regularity and punctuality. Before applying for this course, students are requested to make sure that their other commitments will not interfere with the schedule of this course.
Please Note: - Any request for the relaxation of rules to suit one’s other commitments will not be accepted.