OBJECTS OF THE CERTIFICATE COURSE IN PRANAYAMA
- To Educate the Participants to understand Pranayama at Physical, Mental, Emotional, Social and Spiritual levels.
- To teach the Participants to understand the correct meaning and techniques of Pranayama.
- To teach the participants in developing and imparting skills for application of Pranayama for restoring and promoting positive Health.
- The emphasis in the course is on developing a clear and relational understanding of Parnayama in Spiritual Point of view.
- To teach and clear the concepts of Bandhas during the Paranayama.
- To teach and clear the concepts of Nadis and Chakaras during the Paranayama.
- To teach and clear the concepts of Sagarbha and Agarabha Pranayama.
- To teach and clear the concepts of Sahita and Keval Pranayama.
- To teach Shanmukhi Mudra in relation of Pranayama.
- Omkar Jap and Gayatri Upasana, Trayambaka Mantra with om –stavan would be a part of this course.
SALIENT FEATURE AND CONTENTS OF THE COURSE
- To know how we breathe normally and if necessary how to correct it, so that the functions of the body and mind go on undisturbed.
- Proper posture for breathing freely and easily throughout the day to improve our physical fitness and mental alertness.
- Awareness of the body space and breath which flow through this space in a normal spontaneous way- PRANADHARANA.
- Convert this normal spontaneous breath in to very deep and slow breath pattern involving full use of the chest, diaphragm and abdominal muscles towards CONSCIOUS-HAPPY –HEALTHY BREATHING.
- With the selective use of Abdominal and muscles of the pelvic floor during inhalation and exhalation retaining the slowness, depth and gentleness of breathing convert it into basic pattern of PRANAYAMIC BREATHING- PURAK AND RECHAK.
- Various types of PRANAYAMA as per PATANJALI YOGA SUTRA AND HATHA PRADIPIKA.
TO KNOW & SEARCH YOUR PRANIC SHAKTI AND INCREASE YOUR VITAL FORCE THROUGH THIS COURSE. NATURE OF THE COURSE:-
- Duration of the Course: – Three Months
- Period of the Course: – 1st November to 31st January
- Days of Classes: – Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday
- Timing of Class: – 6.30 to 8.00 pm.
- Guest lecture in relation to the object of the course in between the course.
- Course Fee: – Rs. 12000/-
- Anyone can join the course who is interested to learn the PRANAYAMA with correct and Scientific Methods.
- Preference will be given to YOGA TEACHERS & those have already learned and are practicing Pranayama.
- Admission first – come – first serve basis, Limited seats.
- FACULTY – Shri Parmanand Aggarwal, Founder& Managing Director of Aatmabodh Academy of Yoga and his team.
- EVALUATION OF YOUR KNOWLEDGE – Theory, Practical and Viva assessment at the end of the course.
- CERTIFICATION – Certificates will be issued only to successful candidates, those who have cleared the assessments.
SYLLABUS FOR THE COURSE –
Theory and Practical –
1. Brief introduction to the following human body systems related to Pranayama.
- Respiratory System
- Cardio-Vascular System
- Nervous System
2. Brief introduction and concepts of following in link during the Pranayama.
- Vayu (Pranas)
3. Brief introduction of Meditative Asanas which are required for Pranayama.
4. Concepts of following Breathing Patterns in term of Pranayama:-
- Normal Breathing
- Friendly Breathing Pattern
- Thoracic Breathing Pattern
- Abdominal Breathing Pattern
- Fast Abdominal Breathing Pattern
- Kapalabhati Breathing Pattern
- Pranayamic Berthing Pattern
5. Concepts of Pranayama:-
- Religious and technical aspect of Sagarbha and Agarbha Pranayama.
- General feature of Sahita and Kevala Pranayama (Kumbhaka) with Time force and use of Bandhas.
- Actual technique of Basic components of Pranayama Puraka –
- Kumbhaka – Rechaka.
6. Concepts of Auloma Viloma Pranayama
- Varieties of Kumbhaka (Pranayama)
- Suryabhedan Pranayama
- Ujjayi Pranayama
- Shitali Pranayama
- Sitkari Pranayama
- Bhastrika Pranayama
- Bhramari Pranayama
- Murcha Pranayama
- Plavini Pranayama
7. Concepts and technique of chanting of following Mantras in relation to Paranayama.
- Omkar Jap
- Gayatri Upasana
- Trayambaka Mantra
- Om- Stavan